The world of gaming is constantly evolving, with new and exciting titles being released every year. While there are many games that have already been announced and are set to release in the upcoming year, there are also many that are still in development and have yet to be officially announced. Regardless of their status, these games have generated a lot of buzz and excitement among gamers and are highly anticipated. In this blog post, we will take a look at 5 of the most anticipated games of 2022:
- “Halo Infinite” – Developed by 343 Industries and published by Xbox Game Studios, “Halo Infinite” is the sixth main entry in the “Halo” series. The game is set to feature a new open-world environment and will continue the story of the Master Chief. Fans of the series have been eagerly awaiting the release of “Halo Infinite” since its announcement in 2018, and the recent gameplay reveal has only heightened the excitement for the game’s release.
- “Hitman 3” – Developed by IO Interactive and published by Warner Bros. Interactive Entertainment, “Hitman 3” is the eighth main entry in the “Hitman” series. The game will feature new locations, weapons, and mechanics, as well as the return of Agent 47. The “Hitman” series has always been known for its intricate level design and creative ways to take out targets, and “Hitman 3” looks to continue that trend.
- “Deathloop” – Developed by Arkane Studios and published by Bethesda Softworks, “Deathloop” is a first-person action game set on a mysterious island where two assassins are trapped in a time loop, forced to relive the same day over and over again while attempting to take out each other’s targets. The game’s unique premise and the developer’s track record of creating immersive worlds and engaging gameplay has made “Deathloop” one of the most highly anticipated games of 2022.
- “Resident Evil Village” – Developed and published by Capcom, “Resident Evil Village” is the eighth main entry in the “Resident Evil” series. The game will continue the story of Ethan Winters, the protagonist of the previous game “Resident Evil 7,” as he faces off against a new cast of terrifying enemies and unravels the mysteries of a mysterious village. The game promises to bring back the horror elements that the series is known for while also introducing new gameplay mechanics, making it a must-play for fans of the series and horror games in general.
- “Ratchet & Clank: Rift Apart” – Developed by Insomniac Games and published by Sony Interactive Entertainment, “Ratchet & Clank: Rift Apart” is the latest entry in the long-running “Ratchet & Clank” series. The game will feature new worlds, weapons, and characters, as well as the return of the beloved duo Ratchet and Clank. The game’s use of the PlayStation 5’s hardware to create fast-paced and visually stunning gameplay, as well as the series’ history of delivering fun and enjoyable experiences, has made “Ratchet & Clank: Rift Apart” one of the most highly anticipated games of 2022.
These are just a few of the many highly anticipated games set to release in 2022. With so many exciting titles on the horizon, it’s shaping up to be a great year for gamers of all kinds. Whether you’re a fan of first-person shooters, action-adventures, or horror games, there’s something for everyone to look forward to. As we get closer to the release of these games, we’ll be sure to keep you updated on the latest news and information.